Simplify and scale M2M operations with the Sierra Wireless AirLink Management Service (previously known as AirVantage Management Service), allowing users to deploy, monitor, and configure complete M2M systems - managing devices, firmware, embedded applications and airtime subscriptions globally. ABI Research has ranked ALMS as “Best in Class” among competing device management services.
One location for managing any number of M2M devices eliminates the need to install and manage software
Interactive dashboards provide at-a-glance views of large deployments making it easy to drill down to troubleshoot and rapidly configure new M2M devices
Fault-tolerant device-to-cloud protocols (OMA-DM and AWT-DA) ensure secure two-way communication between connected devices and the cloud.
Configurable monitoring dashboards display the actionable information required to keep your fleet of AirLink gateways up and running at maximum efficiency. Alerts notify you of mission critical events so that preventative maintenance can be applied to prevent downtime.
Application software, gateway firmware and radio module firmware can be updated across the fleet with automatic retry and detailed results reporting. Delta patch mechanism reduces airtime costs.
AirLink Management Service enables rapid deployment of AirLink gateways by applying a configuration template to a group of gateways. Configuration templates can be created or modified based on the software parameters of an existing gateway or from scratch.
* Customise reporting for low or high bandwidth environments
* Schedule periodic reports on any software parameter
* Conﬁgure security/networking settings for VPN tunneling, port forwarding and routing
* Setup alerts for mission critical applications and export historical data
* Initiate GPS/Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) tracking protocols
* Conﬁgure I/O settings for communicating with attached assets including legacy industrial equipment
* Activate and deactivate airtime with select network carriers
The Sierra Wireless AirLink Management Service Datasheet is available here
. Register now for a FREE 30 day trial